Make one of our favorites!
This is the 2nd recipe of our 3 part series, if you missed the 1st, watch it here: Flourless Chocolate Torte
This week: Oatmeal, Almond + Cranberry Cookie from Boise's Bakery. Fondly know as the Ducky Cookie! ;)
- 1 cup vegan butter (use your favorite)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup medium brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups thick rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (Craisins)
- Zest from 1/2 of a lemon
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- About 1/4 cup cranberry liquid (after soaked in boiling water)
For the directions, watch the video above.
- Shaping the cookies into hearts is totally optional.
- I rotate the cookies 180° because some ovens have hot spots.
- If you choose to make cookies with the 1/8 scoop, bake for 5 mins. rotate and bake for 3-4 mins. more.
- Adjust baking time if you desire gooey/crisp cookies depending on each of the scoop sizes.